General Motors Corp. has given its â€™03 Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana fullsize vans all-wheel drive, left-hand-side 60/40 entry/load door availability, plus side access panels on the Express Access and Savana Pro models. GM says the restyled vans have the most powerful V-8 in the segment with the Vortec 6000 engine and the fastest light-duty acceleration with the Vortec 5300 engine. Additionally, the 6,200-lb. (2,812-kg) GVW G1500 series has the highest maximum payload rating of any ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Debut New â€™03 Express/Savana" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.