LOS ANGELES – General Motors Corp.’s Saab Automobile was so anxious to show off the capabilities of its all-new 9-2X, it used the gigantic convention center here to preview the race capabilities of the compact sports sedan With the lights dimmed, stunt drivers burned rubber and fishtailed two 9-2Xs around the audience and ceiling support beams. The unveiling was unforgettable, and Saab hopes the all-wheel-drive 9-2X, due to hit U.S. and Canadian dealerships in July, will be best ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Debuts Saab 9-2X, Hummer H3T Concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.