WARREN, MI – In an effort to revive a segment that is shrinking because of its “soccer mom” image and the popularity of SUVs, General Motors Corp. unveils its ’05 Buick Terraza and Saturn Relay “crossover sport vans.” The CSVs feature two sliding side doors, relatively low step-in height and a walk-through interior. GM is calling the ’05 Saturn Relay a “crossover sport van.” In other words, Buick and Saturn have their first-ever minivans. “Whatever you call them,” says Bob ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Debuts Saturn Relay, Buick Terraza Minivans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.