The expected sale of General Motors Corp.’s GM Defense unit to General Dynamics is off. The Associated Press quotes a GM Defense official as saying the unit is not being sold to anyone at this time. A spokesman for the union at GM Defense’s London, Ont., Canada, plant said the news was good for workers, who were fearful of job losses if the sale occurred. A Canadian Auto Workers contract prevented the London plant from closing or having its production moved during the current contract’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Defense Not Selling to General Dynamics" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.