CHICAGO – General Motors Corp. confirms plans to delay the redesign of the Buick Regal and LeSabre sedans due to disappointing exterior styling. “There were two cars in the pipeline that were not going to be successful, and I looked at them and didn’t like them,” says GM Vice Chairman Bob Lutz. “There was nothing favorable you could say about them, except they were on time. So we’re starting over with them, and that’s going to result in a 10-to-12-month delay.” Lutz adds that the two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Delays Redesign of Buick Sedans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.