General Motors Corp. is reorganizing its design staff with an eye toward accelerating its global product-development push. Bryan Nesbitt, currently executive director-design for GM Europe, returns to the U.S. in a new position – vice president-design for North America. Mark Adams, director-exterior design for GM Europe, takes over as GM Europe vice president-design and will be based in Russelsheim, Germany. Keith Parkinson, currently executive director-body on frame architectures, is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Design Staff Shuffle Has Global View" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.