General Motors Co. will provide a snapshot of the compensation package for new Chief Financial Officer Chris Liddell later this week, but regulatory filings show the Microsoft Corp. executive earned roughly $4.8 million last year. Liddellâs total compensation package at the Seattle-based software giant included a cash salary of $541,667 and cash incentive payments of $420,000. However, the bulk of his compensation was paid in stock awards and grants valued at $3.8 million, according to a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Detail New CFOâs Compensation Package This Week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.