PONTIAC, MI – In light of increasing attention on improving homeland security throughout the U.S., General Motors Corp. joins forces with the Michigan State Police to develop a state-of-the-art bomb squad response vehicle. Based on the '03 GMC TopKick medium-duty truck and powered by a Duramax 6.6L V-8 turbodiesel engine, the vehicle is one of five the state police plan to introduce into their fleet next year. GM's new bomb squad response vehicle. The prototype vehicle, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Develops Bomb Squad Vehicle for State Police" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.