Don’t expect to see stripped-down General Motors Co. vehicles in daily rental fleets as the auto maker strives to inspire consumers who are unfamiliar with its products. The strategy also is integral to GM’s push to better manage residual values. “We’re now focused on getting nicely contented vehicles into the fleet,” says Susan Docherty, vice-president U.S. sales. Among the features rental customers can expect to find are satellite radio and OnStar’s concierge service. Through ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Dolls Up Strippers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.