PONTIAC, MI – General Motors Corp. donates a mobile crime scene unit to the Michigan State Police to help in the development of a new Metro Crime Scene Response Team to cover the Detroit area. Workers at GM’s Pontiac Validation Center volunteered their time to build the vehicle, which is based on the G-van (GMC Savanna and Chevrolet Express) platform built at GM’s Wentzville, MO, plant. Commanding officers from the Michigan State Police approached GM shortly after the Sept. 11 terrorist ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Donates Crime Scene Unit to MI State Police" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.