eneral Motors Co. will sink another $8 million into its battery lab, doubling the size of the Warren, MI, operation that is only 16 months old. The auto maker says the expansion will improve on-site testing of all current and new battery cell, module and pack technologies and help get electric vehicles into the hands of consumers sooner. The 30,000-sq.-ft. (2,787-sq.-m) of additional space will grow the lab to 63,000 sq.-ft. (5,853 sq.-m) and will add capability for safety and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Double Size of Battery Lab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.