Ward's recently spoke with Bo Andersson, General Motors Corp. vice president for worldwide purchasing, as part of its annual interviews with the Big Three purchasing departments. An interview with Ford Motor Co.’s Tony Brown appears June 24 and with the Chrysler Group’s Steve Walukas June 25. Excerpts from all three appear in the July issue of Ward's AutoWorld. Ward's: Has GM had any steel shortages due to the tariff dispute? GM purchasing chief Bo Andersson says he believes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Downplays Tariff Impact, Embraces Alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.