A significant shakeup of General Motors Corp.’s Vehicle, Sales, Service and Marketing operations will be made effective April 1, sources tell Ward’s. The VSSM shuffling will cut an undisclosed number of jobs and wipe out the position of marketing director for each car and truck. The plan also will create new division-wide marketing directors. Each GM division now will have one marketing director for all of its products, except Chevrolet, which will have one marketing director for its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Downsizing VSSM Ranks April 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.