General Motors Corp. confirms it has scrapped plans for its Zeta rear-/all-wheel-drive car platform for North America that was to spawn a series of midsize and fullsize passenger cars. Zeta, which is under development at Holden Ltd. in Australia but also was to be produced in North America, is being shelved for North America, due to cost issues. Buick Velite convertible part of Zeta program. The news GM is suspending the program for North America comes just days after the auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Dumps Zeta in North America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642