General Motors Corp. has teamed up with the National Ethanol Vehicle Coalition (NEVC) for a multi-million dollar campaign to advance the use of corn-based ethanol E85 fuel as a gasoline alternative. The non-profit NEVC and GM will promote the use of E85 for flexible fuel vehicles, which are designed to use ethanol or gasoline or a mixture of both (85% ethanol, 15% gasoline). The campaign launches in six key states, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri and Wisconsin. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Ethanol Coalition Team Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.