Five years after General Motors Corp. rubbed out the independent relationships of its North American divisions, the auto maker is using the same plan to restructure its money-losing European operations. GM Europe (GME) President Fritz Henderson is promoted to the newly created position of GME chairman, and a new operating philosophy is announced that unites numerous functional departments at Vauxhall Ltd., Adam Opel AG and Saab Automobile into pan-European organizations. After just 18 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Europe Overhauls Structure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.