DETROIT â€“ General Motors Corp. executives remain confident the U.S. government will release to the industry $25 billion in available loans to improve fuel efficiency, despite deepening troubles on Wall Street. â€śItâ€™s two different spaces, two different issues. And the better we keep that separate in peopleâ€™s minds, the better opportunity we have,â€ť says Troy Clarke, president-GM North America. The financial industryâ€™s meltdown continued this week with the Federal Reserve on Tuesday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Executives Say Wall Street Meltdown Wonâ€™t Affect Auto Loans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.