PARIS – Prognosis positive is the conclusion to be reached based on an update of affairs for General Motors Europe by President Carl-Peter Forster. The Opel/Vauxhall brands account for the bulk of General Motors Corp. business in Europe, but Saab is asserting itself with a line of flexible-fuel cars and Cadillac appears to have a future, Forster says in a wide-ranging roundtable discussion here. Earlier this year, GM introduced the Cadillac BLS compact sedan, assembled at Saab’s plant in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Expanding, Strengthening European Presence" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.