INCHEON, South Korea – General Motors Corp. has high hopes for a diminutive car that was designed, developed and is being produced in Korea. The auto maker’s Korean subsidiary, GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co., boasts it has 4,000 advanced orders for the vehicle, which will be badged as the Chevrolet Cruze when it hits Europe and the U.S. in the next few years. The North American Cruze will go on sale in 2010 and be built at GM’s Lordstown, OH, facility Korean dealers tell Ward’s the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Expects Big Things From Little Lacetti" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.