Global automotive sales are expected to total a record-setting 61.1 million units in 2004 and increase to 71 million vehicles in 2010, according to General Motors Corp. forecasts. The industry sold 59 million cars and trucks in 2003, and GM predicted in January that deliveries would total 60 million units in 2004. GM CEO Rick Wagoner predicts record-setting global vehicle sales in 2004. “Global vehicle sales are actually stronger than we expected five or six months ago,” GM Chairman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Expects Record Industry Global Vehicle Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.