Withdrawal symptoms have not had time to set in before General Motors Corp.'s latest announcement to extend its “GM Employee Discount for Everyone” incentive program through Aug. 1. The sales promotion, which began June 1 and was scheduled to end today, July 5, was an overwhelming success in June, when GM posted its best monthly sales result in 19 years. (See related story: GM June Sales Best Since September 1986) “The GM Employee Discount for Everyone has been an effective way for us to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Extends Employee Discount Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.