General Motors Corp. sold 297,481 light vehicles in February, a 2.6% drop from year-ago but a 1.5% increase year-to-date. U.S. truck sales grew 5.3% in the month and 2.6% for the year, to 184,825. Car sales of 112,656 remained relatively flat compared with January and down 13.3% from like-2005, GM says. (See related data: Ward's U.S. Light Vehicle Sales by Brand and Group ) Despite a 1% increase in retail sales vs. year-ago, GM blames an 11% drop in fleet sales for the overall sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM February Sales Down 2.6%; Fleet Deliveries Decline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.