SEOUL — General Motors Corp. and Fiat SpA confirm they are re-entering negotiations to buy some of the assets of the insolvent Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. It is unclear what impact the mid-October resignation of Oh Hogen, Korea's lead negotiator, will have on the talks. The two automakers, which formed an alliance earlier this year, say they began discussions Oct. 9 to buy Daewoo's passenger vehicle division and related businesses. GM and Fiat will conduct a preliminary due diligence. No ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM-Fiat in new round of talks for Daewoo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642