FRANKFURT – Savings from synergies between General Motors Corp. and alliance partner Fiat SpA are in the “hundreds of millions” and exceeding expectations, says GM Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner. A steering committee of top management from the two auto makers meets quarterly to get a running tab on synergy savings and evaluate what’s working and what’s not. The most recent meeting took place here, on the eve of the Frankfurt auto show. “We’re beating targets,” says Wagoner. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM-Fiat Partnership Bearing Savings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.