Fiat Auto SpA and its equity alliance partner General Motors Corp. will use their last civil avenue to decide the legitimacy of a “put option” in their pact that allows Fiat to force GM to acquire the 90% of Fiat Auto it doesn’t own. After a lengthy meeting between GM Chairman Rick Wagoner and Fiat SpA CEO Sergio Marchionne, the two leaders were unable to reach an agreement over how to proceed with their cooperation and whether the put option was valid. Failure to reach an understanding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Fiat Push Mediation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.