With its January North American production running well below schedule, it appeared last week that General Motors Corp. production planners might be having second thoughts about the strength of the market in the first quarter. But following a late-January review, GM is keeping its overall January-March output plan intact at 1,306,300 units by increasing scheduled February and March production to offset the January shortfall. (See related data: North American February 2004 Production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM First-Quarter Output Plan Steady" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.