GM China Investment Co. Ltd. forms new a joint venture to sell used cars throughout China. Called Shanghai Chengxin Used Car Operation and Management Co. Ltd., it is the first Chinese-foreign investor-owned used-car JV to be established in China. GM China and its affiliate Shanghai General Motors Co. Ltd. each hold a 33% stake in the operation. Shanghai Automotive Industry Sales Corp. owns a 34% share. The JV will work with Shanghai GM dealers throughout China to establish dedicated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Forms First Foreign Investor-Owned Used-Car JV in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.