General Motors Corp. will provide a glimpse of its still-gelling vision of the future this week, as it gives media members a chance to drive its Sequel hydrogen fuel-cell concept vehicle for the first time. GM will showcase the new capabilities of the concept, modeled after the Cadillac SRX cross/utility vehicle, which is expected to represent a major leap beyond the auto maker’s earlier hydrogen-powered concepts, the AUTOnomy and Hy-wire. But for most of the buying public, it’s the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Frames Future Around Fuel Efficiency" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.