CHICAGO – When General Motors Corp. set out to redesign its family of fullsize vans, engineers focused on improving functionality for the commercial customer. The results are several industry firsts, including side access panels, all-wheel drive and a left-side entry door. '03 GMC Savana The ’03 GMC Savana and Chevrolet Express go into production at GM’s Wentzville, MO, assembly plant in July and are slated to hit dealer showrooms in August. Responding to an idea from a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Full-Size Vans Focus on Functionality" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.