General Motors Corp. expects to have 15,000-17,000 ’04 Malibu sedans in dealers’ hands in time for the all-new model’s mid-October launch. The new Malibu will base at $18,995 with the standard 2.2L 4-cyl. engine, GM says, including the $625 destination charge. Standard features include dual-stage airbags, air conditioning, power driver’s seat, mirrors, windows and locks and tilt/telescoping steering wheel. Malibu bases below $19,000. Prices rise to $20,995 for the up-level LS ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Gears Up for Malibu Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.