MILFORD, MI – General Motors Corp. super-sizes its hybrid-electric vehicle push as it gives an introductory look behind the wheel of the upcoming ’08 Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon hybrids – the industry’s first ambassadors of HEV technology to feature 8-passenger seating and fullsize utility. Part of the auto maker’s recent effort to show its progress on alternative powertrain development, the new hybrids offer up much of the same form, function and feel of conventional SUVs, accompanied ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Gives First Look at 2-Mode Hybrid SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.