General Motors Corp. doles out $14.7 million in restricted stock as a bonus to five of its top executives for 2002. GM CEO Rick Wagoner received 125,000 restricted units, which are redeemable for shares, reports Bloomberg. John Devine, chief financial officer, and Bob Lutz, product development chief, each received units valued at $3 million, per the closing price yesterday of GM’s stock. Chairman Jack Smith and General Counsel Thomas Gottschalk received $2.2 million and $1.6 million, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Gives Stock for Bonuses to Top Execs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.