Most employees in the trenches at General Motors Corp. get a glimpse of future vehicles the same way the general public does: through the lens of photographers’ cameras documenting glitzy auto show concepts. But in a move away from that long-standing practice, GM is providing some employees a peek at future cars and trucks two and three years in advance. The auto maker recently began ushering workers from various departments, such as marketing, engineering and even service and parts, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Gives Workers Sneak Peek" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.