General Motors Corp.’s service and parts operations (GM SPO) is launching a new series of ads promoting regular and preventive vehicle maintenance for its customers. Gone are the ads in which comedian Stephen Colbert harasses technicians at GM dealerships while hunting for the elusive Mr. Goodwrench, who, as it turns out, is any technician working at participating GM Goodwrench dealerships. Goodwrench search is over. Adopting a more serious tone than the previous campaign, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Goodwrench Launches New Advertising Campaign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.