Analysis Stripped of its once-mighty vitals, what remains of General Motors Corp. is heading toward the shredder like millions of GM cars over its 101-year history. Those scrapped vehicles were recycled and lived on, but no one knows their ultimate fate. The same might be said of GM as it heads toward bankruptcy, but nearly everyone agrees the auto maker will emerge leaner than an anorexic super model and meaner than, well, a junkyard dog. It also will become a dwarf when compared ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Heads Toward Shredder" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.