GM Holden Ltd. plans to build a hatch version of the Chevy Cruze small car for global markets, and Chairman and Managing Director Mark Reuss says the Australian-built Cruze sedan will be different from the North American version to be produced at Lordstown, OH, starting in 2011. The auto maker said in December the front-wheel-drive Cruze would be built as a sedan and hatchback, but there was no indication at the time Australia would be the only country producing the hatch version. “One ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden to Build Chevy Cruze Hatch Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.