Ever since General Motors Corp. announced its Australian-based Holden Ltd. unit would build the forthcoming Pontiac GTO for North America there has been banter there’s more cooperation to come between the two regions. While GM isn’t committing publicly, the most intense speculation focuses on shipping the midsize Chevy TrailBlazer SUV and the forthcoming Chevy Equinox cross/utility vehicle from North America to Australia. The Cross8 Ute all-wheel-drive concept car is one of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Holden Discuss More Product Sharing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.