GM Holden Ltd. will export its Caprice luxury sedan to South Korea next year, where the car will become the premium model in GM Daewoo Auto and Technology Co.’s vehicle range. The Australian auto maker says the WM Caprice will become the production version of the Daewoo LX4, a car revealed at this year’s Seoul Motor Show. The sedan will be tailored to the needs of the South Korean market but will be built at GM Holden’s Adelaide plant. The vehicle’s V-6 mill will come from GM Holden’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden to Export Caprice to South Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.