GM Holden Ltd. dealerships in Australia have begun receiving their first deliveries of EcoLine-badged vehicles. EcoLine is the GM Holden brand designed to highlight the auto maker’s range of vehicles using an alternative fuel or fuel-saving technology. GM Holden Director of Energy and Environment Richard Marshall says the EcoLine badge reflects GM Holden’s strategy now and in the future. “The Holden EcoLine badge is an easy way to communicate this ‘future friendly’ strategy to our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden Launches EcoLine Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.