GM Holden Ltd. takes the wraps off its highly anticipated new VE Commodore Sportwagon and powertrain lineup, due for release later this year. The production-version VE Sportwagon will be unveiled at the Melbourne auto show starting Feb. 29. The VE Sportwagon will be available in the full range of VE Commodore variants including the Omega, Berlina, Calais, sporty SV6, SS and range-topping SS-V and Calais V models. There will be a Commodore Sportwagon at every level, from the base Omega, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden Previews Commodore Sportwagon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.