GM Holden Ltd. builds its 7 millionth vehicle, a record for the Australian automotive industry. The 60th Anniversary Commodore sedan rolled off the production line this month at GM Holden’s assembly plant in Elizabeth. The auto maker’s 6 millionth vehicle was produced in June 2001. GM Holden Manufacturing Executive Director Rod Keane says the latest milestone is an important achievement and a testament to the auto maker’s ability to succeed in a changing global environment. “The next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden Produces 7 Millionth Vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.