Social networks are all atwitter over a sea change coming in GM Holden Ltd.’s marketing, which will target young, mainly female consumers. Melbourne’s The Age newspaper reports the auto maker is initiating its biggest digital marketing campaign to launch the Barina Spark small car, based on the Chevrolet Spark. Andrea Matthews, named to the newly created position of social-media and digital communications manager, says consumer preferences are changing and GM Holden will deliver cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden Puts Social Media at Center of Marketing Campaign for Barina Spark" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.