CANBERRA – GM Holden Ltd. will give full refunds to about 300 customers after an advertising campaign that offered vehicles to the public at "employee pricing" was found to be misleading. GM Holden's "You Pay What We Pay" promotion ran from October to December 2005 with the promise that "For the first time ever, all Australians can enjoy the financial benefits of Holden Employee Pricing." An investigation by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission revealed GM Holden employees ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden to Reimburse Customers for Misleading Ads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.