GM Holden Ltd. enhances its sports luxury V-Series badge with the launch of its Redline Edition vehicles. The Calais V-Series and SS V-Series sedan, Sportwagon and Ute will top the auto maker’s updated VE Series II range, to be launched later this month. Intended for enthusiast drivers, GM Holden says the models offer high-level braking and sports-handling capabilities to match their powerful 6L V-8 credentials. The company’s engineers developed a track-inspired FE3 super sports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden Rollouts Redline V-Series Range in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.