GM Holden Ltd. Executive Director-Manufacturing Rod Keane will retire Sept.1 after 35 years with parent auto maker General Motors Corp. As a result, two new appointments will take effect Aug.1. Dave Gibbons, current plant manager of GMâ€™s Shreveport Assembly in Louisiana, will join GM Holden as executive director-manufacturing in Elizabeth, Australia. Additionally, GM Holden Engine Operations Plant Manager Martyn Cray will become GM Powertrain lead executive. Keane joined GM Holden in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holdenâ€™s Keane to Retire in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.