GM Holden Ltd. says it’s too soon to give a verdict on the success of its newly released VE Commodore. Industry watchers say sales of the Commodore, historically Australia’s best-selling large-car range, are seen as a barometer on the health of the country’s Big Four domestic auto makers, all of which are introducing new large cars this year. Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries figures show 5,455 VE Commodores were sold in October, representing 51% of the 10,639 units sold in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden Says Too Soon to Say Commodore Success" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.