GM Holden Ltd. has begun shipments of its new Commodore, Statesman and Caprice models to the Middle East. GM Holden Chairman and Managing Director Denny Mooney says the cars will be sold in Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates. The Middle East has become GM Holden's largest export market, with more than 30,000 units – mostly long-wheelbase versions – shipped there last year, Mooney says. "The long-wheelbase Holdens now are our biggest seller overseas, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden Ships All-New Models to Middle East" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.