General Motors Corp. and Honda Motor Co. Ltd. announce an arrangement for the two companies to provide one another with engines in the near future. The sharing agreement is just that — GM and Honda both take pains to stress that “The agreement includes no equity stake by either company in the other.” Honda will annually supply GM with about 100,000 Ultra-Low Emissions Vehicle (ULEV) compliant multivalve V-6 engines — and, significantly, automatic transmissions as well. Presumably the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Honda confirm engine-swapping deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.