The Indian units of Honda Motor Co. Ltd. and General Motors Corp. both see sales rise in March. Honda Siel Cars India Ltd., a joint venture between the Japanese auto maker and domestic firm Siel Ltd., says sales jumped 24.4% to 1,581 cars, a record high for a single month. Honda sells the City, a model positioned at the upper end of the C-segment, and the Accord, considered a luxury car in India. Sales at GM’s Indian unit rose 29.6% in March to 1,367 units. The auto maker builds the Opel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Honda Sales Rise in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.