BMW passes the baton to General Motors Corp. to host next year's SAE World Congress, to be held March 5-8 at Detroit's Cobo Center. Arvin F. Mueller, vice president and group executive of GM Powertrain Group, presides as general chairperson. This year's event saw a record 49,249 attendees.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM hosts 2001 Congress" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.